Dr Bruce Chater OAM
MB BS (Hons) Qld, FRACGP, DRANZCOG, FRACRRM, FACNEM, Assoc Prof Rural and Remote Medicine University of Queensland. Dr Bruce Chater has been the practice principal since 1981 and has particular interests in surgery, obstetrics, back manipulation, acupuncture and nutritional medicine.
Dr Adele Love
MB BS (Hons) Qld, FRACGP, Grad Dip RURAL GP, FACRRM, DRACOG
Dr Adele Love has completed her training in Rural General Practice and has a special interest in Women’s Health.
Dr ThetThet Mon and Dr Hein Zaw - Registrars Thet and Hein completed their medical degrees (MBBS) in Burma in 2010 before moving to Australia and gaining Australian medical recognition in 2013. Since then Thet and Hein have worked at the Launceston and Ipswich Hospitals. Now Australian citizens Thet and Hein are studying to become general practitioners with Generalist Medical Training -James Cook University- at Theodore Medical, under the guidance of Dr Bruce Chater, in preparation to sit their fellowship exams with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
• Margaret Hedington
• Natalie Dunk Andrews RN; Diabetic Educator
• Alix Hedington
• Leah Hindmarsh Enrolled Nurse (5 days per fortnight)
• Sam Moore AIN (5 days per fortnight)
Aboriginal Health Worker
• Danielle Beezley
• Hailey Keene
Cleaning and Laundry
• Lotte Anning and Deb May clean the premises and the laundry service is supplied by Shirley Mills.
• Anne Chater (DipT, B.Ed, Dip Practice Management) As Practice Manager, Anne co-ordinates the many facets of general practice, particularly in the of finance
• Natalie Dunk Andrews is the Assistant Practice Manger who sees the the day to day running of the practice in conjunction with Anne
Dr Bruce Chater