thorough and thoughtful

Phone: 07 4993 1371

After Hours: 07 4990 3000

Medical Centre
Phone:07 4993 1371
After Hours:07 4990 3000

Theodore Medical History

Theodore Medical started in January 1981 when Anne and Bruce Chater took over the existing medical practice from Dr H Wilson.

After two years in the original rooms located in the Boulevard, Anne and Bruce built a practice in Hamilton Street Theodore. From 1985 to December 2010 this practice was extended twice before being destroyed in the 2010/2011 flood

After the flood, Theodore Medical relocated into four wards of Theodore Hospital until such times as a demountable loaned to Anne and Bruce by Anglo America was renovated so as to house the practice.

In September 2013 Theodore Medical moved into a new practice which was built on the hospital grounds linking the public hospital with the private practice.